The cellar door is open Friday - Sunday & Public Holidays from 11am to 5pm.
Pinot Grigio - Vermentino - Chardonnay Sangiovese - Merlot - Barbera - Sagrantino Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon - Shiraz - Lagrein Saperavi - Reserve Merlot - Sangiovese Rosé
WHAT WE OFFER
- Tranquil setting to enjoy your wine tasting
- Relaxing lawn area to enjoy the occasional festival
- Wine tours available upon request (bookings essential)
- Local, cheeses, olives and preserves
- Wood-fired pizza for groups (booking essential)
We participate in many events throughout the year by extending our opening hours over festivals during Easter, the Queens Birthday weekend in June, the exciting La Dolce Vita weekend in November and the new Feast High Country coming in May 2019. There will be local musicians, platters of locally produced fare, not to mention getting the wood fired pizza oven up to temperature, for locals and travelers to enjoy a gourmet pizza with their bottle of wine.